Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaoloGaruda

Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090.. Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090..   Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090.. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:36 pm

That is quite unfair. Especially since this is a new discovery, Garuda surely will be checking this out. Whether on accident, or recent findings by the JRU or S.T.A.R.S Team. I mean..There are Anti Air Guns. Which can fire without notice. Aswell as the 300 Foot Building, which we can fly low enough and slam into the surface, causing us to explode. The structure can take many squares and alot of space, depending on how big, which it seems big since the whole Military would have to go in. I think that is quite unfair seeing as how, attacks will be unnoticed, it shouldnt have invisible stuff. Just better defense. Yes Umbrella is a High-Tech place. But Invisibility and Cloaking. Thats not happening for many many years to come. No Technology is that High-Tech especially with this outbreak, itd be hard to find material to research it. I am asking you, atleast make better defenses, but no Inivisibility, it can be fogged away, the fog can be thick so the Base will be unseen from the beach to about, 40 sqaures in the room, depending how far it is.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090..   Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090.. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I actually thought i fixed those stickies, another mod wrote them the previous time i had this rpg open. Sorry if you were confused by them i'll fix them ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://joey1256.forumotion.net

Invisible Umbrella Base..? This is 2009 not 2090..
Page 1 of 1