Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* * * * PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT * * * *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

* * * * PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * Empty
PostSubject: * * * * PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT * * * *   * * * * PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:36 pm

-as you pass by an old TV store a few tvs click on and show this Live News footage-
Unknown Man: Attention fellow survivors of Empire! As you may well know we are some of the only few "humans" left in this city. I am in a safe place and will fequently send out news to help you survivors rough it out. My first report is the sightings of a giant bat like creature patrolling the sky over the forest. Eyewitness reports say it comes down and lands every so often to capture and take people to an undisclosed location. If you see this montrosity run, it supposdley is immune to gunfire! Other reports say flashbangs scare it away. So if your going through the forest stock up on them flash grenades. This has been you nieghborhood savior signing off for now.
-the tvs go to a blue screen reading no signal-

[The only time you will see this creature is if i rp it attacking you. It isn't totally immune to gunfire and has a weakpoint. You don't know this info IC, so don't immediatley shoot there when you see it. -Joey1256]
Back to top Go down
https://joey1256.forumotion.net

* * * * PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT * * * *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: News-
Jump to: