Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TriCell Pharmisuticals.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daruku

Daruku

TriCell Pharmisuticals. Empty
PostSubject: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

TriCell Pharmisuticals. Vlcsnap-18560Faction Name:TriCell Pharmisuticals

Living President:William Ford
Members of TriCell:
President:William Ford
Head of military division:
Head of science division:William Ford
Deputy head of military division:
Deputy head of science division:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://joey1256.forumotion.net
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:23 pm

anyone can request to work here.
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:36 pm

No. JRU, STARS, and Garuda Allied Daruku. Your going to die the death of.. A Suicide bomber.
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Michael-Pierce wrote:
No. JRU, STARS, and Garuda Allied Daruku. Your going to die the death of.. A Suicide bomber.

very simple thign to take care of,kill paolo and you all go down.But the jamacans will be a....problem.
Back to top Go down
PaoloGaruda

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Lolol I'll have stars jru and garuda plus I can pwn you so try me
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Wow Daruku, you just caught Paolo. He's going to slit your throat with a machete.
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Go to OOC talk and we'll discuss this
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:05 pm

PaoloGaruda wrote:
Lolol I'll have stars jru and garuda plus I can pwn you so try me

you wish you could...you know i would argue the ass out of you..and now i have someone on my side.
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:10 pm

A licker that you made. You'll be lucky if we don't nuke you.
We're arming up with RPG's.
Back to top Go down
JustinCord

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:11 pm

I would like to join as the head of science
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Justin, if you join, I'll shoot an RPG through your chet. And I'll makea big hole in your chest.
I'll shoot your heart with a nail gun.
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:14 pm

JustinCord wrote:
I would like to join as the head of science

accepted,and michael theres more then one person on my side now...more then you think.And i can rp tricell scouts and shit so watch yourself.
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Daruku. I'll take Justin easy. Mace him. Snap hsi neck, and ram it into a wall. Boom, he's dead. I jsut did that nd killed him.
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Michael-Pierce wrote:
Daruku. I'll take Justin easy. Mace him. Snap hsi neck, and ram it into a wall. Boom, he's dead. I jsut did that nd killed him.

not if i sick zach and my new licker zach on you at the same time....and justin is merely my...assistant.
Back to top Go down
Michael-Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Zach is Paolo's friend. He would make new character and side with us. Jackass. Next time. I'll come after you. And put a bullet in your head. Just like Justin. Either that, or I'll chop your head off wth my Machete.
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Michael-Pierce wrote:
Zach is Paolo's friend. He would make new character and side with us. Jackass. Next time. I'll come after you. And put a bullet in your head. Just like Justin. Either that, or I'll chop your head off wth my Machete.

you'll never touch me
Back to top Go down
PaoloGaruda

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Daraku. How many times in Kenshins RPG did I kill you. Lets see, I remember I tied you and Bluefox up in one shot. Both of you together, Than. I got you, tortured you and let you go. Shall I go on? Aswell as in Joeys, I blew up half of your men, plus I blew up one of your tanks.
Back to top Go down
PaoloGaruda

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh and Daraku. Zach is gonna become a Project, slaughter some people, turn good, and Join STARS and Garuda. So tyvm.
And Zach wont touch me. I have a restraining order against his Licker Char =D
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

paolo i respect you...and eventually i will kill you.Its michael that im startign to have a problem with. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:25 pm

and paolo you couldnt have told them i was IC triCell because you never saw me Ic.So thats void michael told me about it.
Back to top Go down
PaoloGaruda

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:42 pm

I never said you were TriCell. I never met you. I just know that TriCell is the enemy. I never said anything about you being TriCell. So Dont go blaming it on me.
Back to top Go down
Daruku

Daruku

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:30 pm

PaoloGaruda wrote:
I never said you were TriCell. I never met you. I just know that TriCell is the enemy. I never said anything about you being TriCell. So Dont go blaming it on me.

then michael was lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TriCell Pharmisuticals.   TriCell Pharmisuticals. Empty

Back to top Go down

TriCell Pharmisuticals.
Page 1 of 1