Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a base? [Journal entry #8]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria101

a base? [Journal entry #8] Empty
PostSubject: a base? [Journal entry #8]   a base? [Journal entry #8] EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:48 am

i seem to have found some kind of base off the coast of isabela Puerto Rico. it seems so small.. Maybe its a good shelter to hide inside. but i dont like the looks of that symbel marked on the door. its looks like a bioharzed or somthing. What really sucks is yesterday was my birth day Feburey 27 i just turned 15. Oh well im so hungry, i havent eatin anything for about 2 days now. Theres got to be food in there. i have to check because im starving. I just entered the base the door seemed to be open strangely. it looks abdondend to me. i better keep my gaurd up with this mp5 i found when i was around 5 or 6 years old. i dont really remember the date. i seem to be walking in this hallway that doresnt seem to end..This place goes under ground i notice. Ijust entered some lab looking place it seems destroyed..eveything is on the floor.computers everything. wait whats that OH MY GOD ITS HALF OF A HUMAN BODY! im getting really worried in here. I think im gunna get out of here. WAIT WHATS THAT!?! it looks like some gient worm thing! HOLY SHIT!! IM GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
i just maid it out i didnt manage to salvage any food that thing almost ate me whole! What happened to my country.... [tihis was takin by video camara]

a base? [Journal entry #8] IMG_0525
Back to top Go down

a base? [Journal entry #8]
Page 1 of 1