Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaoloGaruda

Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent) Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent)   Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:15 pm

..I've been telling everyone I was in Echo Squad.. a New S.T.A.R.S Squad, hell, even Alex Mercer, played along.. maybe just to make me look like a fool(My char was verified by a Moderator to be from Ken's Rpg, but I was actually Alpha, I just remembered.).. Even the Chief to. He didn't remember I was in Alpha Squad. Pretty funny, huh. But..still, that night, was hellish. It's been nine or so years..and I can't get it off my mind..My first real best friend, besides Victor, died in front of me.. His name was Joseph Frost.. He died a horrible death..I couldn't save him in time..neither could Jill. Jill had gotten luckier than Joseph.. Redfeild saved her. Wesker saved me and Redfeild. Me and Chris were always true rivals, besides Victor, but me and Redfeild, were also like brothers. We had the same attitude. Same sense of humor. I was the one always cracking jokes though.. Even though.. well..nevermind. But..it was said Alpha was superior to Bravo. With the acception of Rookie Rebecca..thats her nickname..all of Bravo died. Only one of Alpha died.. Urgh. Someone's coming...

-I slide in a picture quick than-
-The picture shows our whole team on the picture-
Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent) STARS_GROUP_PIC
(Yah, lets just say my character is the one all the way on the right, next to Frost and Barry, and apparently, Barry doesnt like me, his gun is too my head o.O) (And if that character is supposed to be Brad Vickers, thats actually a pretty cool drawing of him)
Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad.. Paolo Atair Journal #4(Recent)
Page 1 of 1