Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaoloGaruda

Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3 Empty
PostSubject: Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3   Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Today, was finally it. Graduation. I graduated at the top of the Class, with so much experince with fighting, and all that, I was a shoe in. Besides, my annoying thinks-hes-the best friend, Chris Redfield taught me what I needed to do to pass, since he was an Ex-Airforce Pilot. We were both on STARS. Except, I was Echo Squad. Not Alpha. Well. Now I met my real first Rival. A Guy named Victor Skye. He was too graduate top of the class, but I beat him by a half a point. Good to know im just that much better. After graduation, like the nice guy I am, I congradulated him. Over the years when I graduated top of the class, the people were annoyed. He was'nt. He was so happy though. I just dont get it, id be a bit dissapointed if I lost by a half a point. Well, we both congradulated eachother, until we got called down to base. The same time, the same day as graduation. Once we finished the little dinner-type dance thing. Me and Victor were off, on a commercial plane to Empire City. Apparently, me and him were to be part of an Elite Team of Pilots. A CFA-44 Squadron I guess, but we changed that up a bit, hah. I was to be the Captain, he was to be my wingman. Until we get more people. We are now Garuda Team. Well, we got called on a few missions. Until we got Garuda 3 and 4. But back on topic with Victor. We were always Rivals, it was inevitable we met eachother, 25 Year Olds, both at the same place, both with Raccoon Police Backgrounds. A bit odd. I never did meet him. Well, another outbreak occured since Raccoon. We were the air support. We were flying around the forest, until an unknown Jet flew behind Victor, and shot his engines out. Converging like I should, I shot the jet down, talked with Victor, calming him down, when he blew up. My heart literally sank. We were best freinds, I was tearing actually..Until, I was too stupid. I didnt check my Radar, quick enough atleast, behind me, 12 Enemy Jets, 10 Shots to one engine. Down. I was spinning, slammed right in between a man named Ivan and Victor, they barely survived. Worst comes to worse, Victor, lost his memory. He cant remember anything...God, I hope he can get his memory back. Well, Journal, I have to go, thats all for now, Generals calling.
-I slide a picture in from Graduation, aswell as a picture taken at training camp of me and him circling on patrol-
Me and Victor Patroling, haha, I got in trouble for what I was doing. Aswell as making Victor scared out of his mind, haha.
Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3 040912-F-5040D-353Thunderbirds

Graduation Picture With all of Us freaking out. Hah.- Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3 030529-F-0000C-002
Back to top Go down

Best Freind, Wingman And Rival - Paolo Atair Journal Entry #3
Page 1 of 1