Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaoloGaruda

Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5 Empty
PostSubject: Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5   Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I've recently been thinking...K-9 Units. Dogs are tough, reliable, and a mans best friend. I was thinking, maybe S.T.A.R.S Should have an (NPC) K-9 Unit. Well, I was leaving Empire for a bit, to go to New York. So I was walking around the city, when I spotted a Precinct with some officers outside with a few German Shepard's. I walked up to them, and talked for a bit. I got on the topic, K-9 Unit's. And where to find these exoticly trained dogs. They pointed me towards one of the five burrows. Not sure which one, one of the officers drove me there. Amused with this dog he had, I sat in the back, as did he, and played with him for a bit. He seemed amused to..had a little doggy smile, I was hoping to get a dog like this one. Well, when we got there, there were many dogs. One was out of its cage, walked to us and sniffed us. This was an Aprrehension Dog. Just the type I needed. It also had some Narcotics and Bomb Sniffing training, my thoughts were, this will be good. His name was Buck. I liked that name, after a bit, he become attached to me, with all the playing and messing around we did. When we were about to leave, not finding a dog, and they wouldnt let me take Buck, Buck just followed us out. Oddly enough, they were planning to give me Buck, the officer drove me back to the Precicnt and gave me some things for Buck, such as, a bowl, cage, bed, body armor, and an extra handcuffs holder, along with another pair, so if my handcuffs were used, I had Bucks. Buck is a very loyal dog, we tested him, I took him out for a ride, while another K-9 Officer followed to watch. We got into a apprehension situation. We went in the house, easily, Buck sniffed this man out. With some precision, I had to shoot the man. I got his Shoulder, he didnt die, so we apprhended him. Buck, listened to me, he would have torn the man up. So now, I got a new partner.

-I slide in a picture of Buck, but only him, inside of a Police Car-

Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5 K-9%20Unit%203
Back to top Go down

Buck, the first K-9 Unit. Paolo Atair Journal #5
Page 1 of 1