Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaoloGaruda

Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char) Empty
PostSubject: Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char)   Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char) EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Buck is not a human, nor an infected. Buck is a regular German Shepard. Well, not regular, he is part of the S.T.A.R.S K-9 Unit, he is owned by Captain Paolo Atair, when Paolo is in the air, Buck stays at the base, with the new technology now-a-days, Paolo can press a button, and Buck is alerted to get to Empire, he will find anyone needed, as long as theres clothing or something that he can follow the scent of. Besides, his master, he can sniff him out anywhere. When Paolo and Buck are not in Empire, or the Base, there usually in a City, or a Town, running, and sight-seeing, yes, sight-seeing, odd for a dog. Buck is allowed everywhere, since he aswell wears a badge, on his K-9 Bullet Proof Vest. Buck is Very Swift, Strong, and obidient, to his Master, unless tamed by someone else aswell, which is highly unlikely, if Paolo dies, Buck would go on a rampage, until killed, or tamed. Buck is immune to the airborne virus, and can resist the infection somehow. Buck is a 2 Year Old Dog, weighing 112 Pounds. On his paws, he is 3"1 and on his hine legs, 6"2, he is a very big dog, that can take down four human beings that shoot at him.

Appearence -
Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char) German%20shepherd%20Rinnyvw2
Back to top Go down

Buck(NPC K-9 Dog, when im killed, this will be my Char until my hour is up, or if im perm killed, this will be my Char)
Page 1 of 1